updated video on NCL Bliss Cruise

amberjohn

Enjoy your on-ship activities.  The CD (Jake) was AWESOME.  He wasn't a "ghost" voice that made announcements periodically, he was INVOLVED IN ACTIVITIES.  His entertainment staff were mostly fantastic as well, including our favorite (to the point that we snagged her for a pic on the last night) that was extended through your cruise.  She was actually supposed to debark with us in LA 2 weeks ago, until her contract was extended.

I know this isn't really suggestions for your trip - I'm not a huge fan of the 3 ports in 3 days cruises like that.  My last one was the same, with all the ports bunched consecutively.  I wouldn't say it felt rushed but a sea day break somewhere within the port calls would be appreciated.  I get that it's not possible on some itineraries such as the one I was just on.

On 11/11/2019 at 2:20 PM, amberjohn said:

Updated our video for the upcoming NCL Bliss Cruise.  We still have many questions if anyone can help?   

Thanks....see you on the cruise.

We are not on this cruise with you all, but we did a Southern Carib cruise on the Jade last March and visited most of your Ports of Call, so I thought I would share some of the shore exs that we did. 

On San Juan we did exactly what you plan to do as our arrival time was late as well

St Thomas we did the Extreme Zipline tour (first time zipliners), that was super fun! The guides are very professional as well as entertaining with a safety first agenda. 

St. Kitts, we did the Scenic Train tour. It was a lot of fun, laid back and a really nice way to see this gorgeous island and learn of its' history. 

Barbados, we did the 4x4 modified jeep tour and Harrison Caves combo tour. This was one of our favorites. Highly recommend if it is offered and still available. The jeep part was a great way to see at least part of this beautiful island and learn some history, the tour guides are hilarious, very knowledgeable. The Harrison caves are absolutely amazing! Great tour. 

Have a wonderful cruise!  🙂 

2 hours ago, kdmbluerzr said:

We are not on this cruise with you all, but we did a Southern Carib cruise on the Jade last March and visited most of your Ports of Call, so I thought I would share some of the shore exs that we did. 

On San Juan we did exactly what you plan to do as our arrival time was late as well

St Thomas we did the Extreme Zipline tour (first time zipliners), that was super fun! The guides are very professional as well as entertaining with a safety first agenda. 

St. Kitts, we did the Scenic Train tour. It was a lot of fun, laid back and a really nice way to see this gorgeous island and learn of its' history. 

Barbados, we did the 4x4 modified jeep tour and Harrison Caves combo tour. This was one of our favorites. Highly recommend if it is offered and still available. The jeep part was a great way to see at least part of this beautiful island and learn some history, the tour guides are hilarious, very knowledgeable. The Harrison caves are absolutely amazing! Great tour. 

Have a wonderful cruise!  🙂 

Thanks for the info