Left a piece of jewellery on cruise ship

Land of Ice and Snow

Greetings all,

I returned from our cruise on November 14 after a fabulous time on the Silhouette and realized yesterday morning I was missing  a piece of jewellery.  I believe I left it on the shelf above the safe/refrigerator.  Just checking to see if any others had success as I have filed the Lost/Found  document.

Many thanks, 

Maybe post to the current sailing roll call to see if anyone onboard is listening and would be willing to contact you by email so you could give them details of cabin etc and they could inquire at guest relations for you.   I've heard of this working in the past.

2 hours ago, Land of Ice and Snow said:

Greetings all,

I returned from our cruise on November 14 after a fabulous time on the Silhouette and realized yesterday morning I was missing  a piece of jewellery.  I believe I left it on the shelf above the safe/refrigerator.  Just checking to see if any others had success as I have filed the Lost/Found  document.

Many thanks, 

I was on the Silhouette and had a similar story.  I left an item and gave specific directions where the item was left. I never got it back despite several tries.  Hope you have better luck.

I left a bag of jewelry and a bag of medicines in a drawer on the Eclipse in October.

Filed the lost/found report and so far nothing.  Someone on the roll call for a following sailing checked for me but nothing was turned in.

Doubt I'll ever see my stuff again.  After many cruises, this was the first time I've done this trick!  Left the items in the drawer intending to put them in my carry-on the next morning but in the rush to vacate the cabin I forgot them.  Still kicking myself 😆

Sure hope you have better luck.

Yeah good luck 🙂 I was recently on Celebrity Solstice and handed something in that I found in my room. The chap at Guest Services didn't seem particularly interested...he wasn't even going to note my room number or anything, he eventually wrote it down on some piece of scrap paper with a pen that didn't work well...hopefully it somehow makes it's way back to the rightful owner.