NCL disney springs vs orlando eye tour?

luckyinpa

bliss is there 2 days and one will be KSC but looking to fill our 2nd day with one of these:

disney springs says 7 hours but only 3.5 estimated on site. google says 63 miles there.  is it really 3.5 hours in a bus round trip? i feel 35 is a good price for the ride though. also from what i read on the DS site its basically just shops food entertainment. which is ok with us.

the orlando trip gets you the 50 dollar ticket you can buy on your own for the eye/aquarium/wax museum and says 6 hours for 99 bucks which is about 50 for the transportation. Im' assuming 1 hour there and back so about 4 hours on site. 

---------

my guess is the 3 activities eat up your 6 hours for the orlando trip. but looking at an overhead google map, it doesnt seem to be a lot more to do around there either

obviously with the shops and food, the disney site is the destination with lots to keep you busy.

--------

so id like to know who took this tour and what you liked and didnt like about it.

also read about the airboat ride but 30 min in the boat out of 6 hours on the trip seems a bit lacking

43 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

bliss is there 2 days and one will be KSC but looking to fill our 2nd day with one of these:

disney springs says 7 hours but only 3.5 estimated on site. google says 63 miles there.  is it really 3.5 hours in a bus round trip? i feel 35 is a good price for the ride though. also from what i read on the DS site its basically just shops food entertainment. which is ok with us.

the orlando trip gets you the 50 dollar ticket you can buy on your own for the eye/aquarium/wax museum and says 6 hours for 99 bucks which is about 50 for the transportation. Im' assuming 1 hour there and back so about 4 hours on site. 

---------

my guess is the 3 activities eat up your 6 hours for the orlando trip. but looking at an overhead google map, it doesnt seem to be a lot more to do around there either

obviously with the shops and food, the disney site is the destination with lots to keep you busy.

--------

so id like to know who took this tour and what you liked and didnt like about it.

also read about the airboat ride but 30 min in the boat out of 6 hours on the trip seems a bit lacking

We always make a stop at Disney Springs when in the Orlando area, but when it was called The Disney Marketplace. We spend a few hours walking around, having lunch and a few drinks. Wife loves to shop. She can’t wait til March when we visit the springs for the first time. There also is entertainment around the grounds. From PC to Disney it takes about an hour and 15-30 minutes each way. Be aware, Orlando traffic on and around I-4 can backup anytime of the day adding to the travel time. The excursion might be adding to the travel time the wait for all to be aboard the bus each way. 63 miles sounds about right.