Cruise Planner question

piggiepuff

I agree with sound_guy, the perks don't ever show up.  I really wish they'd fix this on the website so that we aren't bombarded with ads to purchase items we already have.  Take a copy of your confirmation from your TA just in case although we have never needed it yet.

2 hours ago, piggiepuff said:

On the Celebrity website, my reservation is there and I can see the OBC we have, but where does it show our beverage package and free tips?  

Call Celebrity and they will also provide you with a copy of your invoice that will show all your purchases or perks you purchased when you made your booking.

If you booked with a TA then the perks may never show up and in that case you should do as other suggested and take a copy of your confirmation from your TA just in case.  

If you booked directly with Celebrity your beverage package and internet package with show up eventually.  Usually about 3 weeks before the cruise date they will show up in the cruise planner under "Order History"  they will be listed there with no charge.  Also the beverage package can be seen on your Xpress Pass in the bottom right hand corner (either CALL or PALL)

As for free gratuities, they will be listed on the second page of your cruise edocs that are available after you complete check in.

1 hour ago, cobber1967 said:

Usually about 3 weeks before the cruise date they will show up in the cruise planner under "Order History"  they will be listed there with no charge.  Also the beverage package can be seen on your Xpress Pass in the bottom right hand corner (either CALL or PALL)

This is exactly how it went for me. Our internet and beverage package showed up in the Order History and on our Xpress pass 26 days before our cruise.  Just be sure they're on your confirmation

We're sailing in March and April 2020 and September 2020. We have CBP and OBC as bundled perks for those cruises. None of them show under our order history. The OBC only shows in the top banner in our CP. Even our past cruise, the bundled perks never showed in our order history. No matter how many days prior to our cruises. On our last cruise the BP didn't even show on our Xpress pass. Never been an issue when we boarded the ships.The only items in our order history's and calendars are our shore excursions and the reservation times for SD. These future cruises were booked onbaord so I still have the paper and Email copies of the invoices that have each bundled perk listed as a separate line item and on the TAs invoice. 

Edited by davekathy