Vibe passes

happy traveler69

Good evening/morning! We are sailing on the Getaway for the transatlantic cruise in April. The cruise is 15 days. We are possibly hoping to get Vibe passes. I believe it’s $229pp for a weeklong cruise. Do they charge you double that for a cruise that’s twice as long? What was your experience with Vibe? Did YOU find any value in purchasing the pass? 

They will probably add $100 to the $229 price but honestly, I wouldn't bother with Vibe on a transatlantic cruise in April that is taking the northern route across the Atlantic.  It will probably be too cold for Vibe or any outdoor space at all.  I would put that money toward a spa pass instead but that's just me.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, happy traveler69 said:

Good evening/morning! We are sailing on the Getaway for the transatlantic cruise in April. The cruise is 15 days. We are possibly hoping to get Vibe passes. I believe it’s $229pp for a weeklong cruise. Do they charge you double that for a cruise that’s twice as long? What was your experience with Vibe? Did YOU find any value in purchasing the pass? 

I have a feeling most of of cruise is going to be cool / cold and windy. Ditch the Vibe Pass and get Thermal Spa passes

28 minutes ago, happy traveler69 said:

I learned that the cost of Vibe is $259 for cruises that are 12+ days. The cost of the spa is $299 for cruises 12+ days. Now I have to figure out if either one would be worth it. With both we can buy for a few days only as well. 

Don't purchase Vibe if it is going to be lousy weather. Previous posters are right, buy the Thermal Spa pass or use the $$$ on stuff you can do indoors.

31 minutes ago, happy traveler69 said:

I learned that the cost of Vibe is $259 for cruises that are 12+ days. The cost of the spa is $299 for cruises 12+ days. Now I have to figure out if either one would be worth it. With both we can buy for a few days only as well. 

I wouldn’t count on day passes.