Star class withdrawal

TIA for any input.  Our first cruise in years was this past July and we were fortunate enough to travel Star class through a RoyalUp bid.  We have scheduled a cruise this April and are booked as Sky class in a crown loft suite.  Because of spring break demand I doubt we will be fortunate enough to upgrade again.

Our favorite part of Star class was our genie reserving spots for us at shows and being able to walk in right before showtime.  Can someone explain to me how the Sky class seating for shows is handled?  Do we need to make reservations?  I think I read somewhere that we can arrive 15 minutes before the show and have reserved seating??

Thanks again for any input and I fully acknowledge that this falls under the category of first world problems!

Reserved seating for Sky Class is in the same area as suites and Pinnies (some ships still allow D+ but most have booted the D+).  It is usually in the upper tier, center area.  You do not have to make reservations for the main theater or AT.  You must make reservations for the Comedy Club.

48 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

No reservations, there is a section roped off for sky and Pinnacles (maybe Keys). Just arrive at least 15 minutes before show since they will open the section up to everyone at that time

The reserved sections fill quickly in many cases, though.

None of that strolling in as the lights go down😬

• Like 1