Pullman bed weight limit?

fpcruiser

Weird question, Is there a weight limit for the Pullman beds? Our adult son will be staying in our cabin with us. We have a connecting stateroom so I think we will only have a loveseat instead of a couch.  He is 6ft and weighs about 190lbs. Will he be able to use the Pullman or am I going to have to climb up?

• Clarea changed the title to Pullman bed weight limit?

As previously mentioned, 300 seems to be the norm. However, I have seen other weights listed (I think it was either 250 or 275). Not sure why there was a difference. Regardless, there is no problem with 190. The size of the Pullman (and getting up and down) will be more an issue than weight. 

1 hour ago, RockHoundTX said:

As previously mentioned, 300 seems to be the norm. However, I have seen other weights listed (I think it was either 250 or 275). Not sure why there was a difference. Regardless, there is no problem with 190. The size of the Pullman (and getting up and down) will be more an issue than weight. 

My son found the Pullman to be very comfortable - plenty big/long enough - no different than a twin bed.  Ladder to climb up wasn’t too bad, but he was college-aged and an athlete. 

On 11/23/2019 at 1:12 PM, RockHoundTX said:

As a mid 50 year old male, when I took a cruise and share a cabin with my wife and MIL.  I took the pullman.

I found the pullman very comfortable.  Getting up and down wasn't too bad.  It just took me one head bump on the ceiling, to know to duck my head while climbing the ladder.  I also recommend wearing socks while climbing the ladder. The rungs are round, and while not slippery, the socks provide some cushion.