BirdTravels on the Inaugural Voyage of the Encore to the Eastern Caribbean

BirdTravels

Time to fill a bag of laundry for $19.95. This is 2-day service turning in on Wednesday and returning Friday night. 

There was a 50% off pressing on embarkation day. 

And you can send you laundry out on any other day. Next day service. Or same day express. 

EC16D330-ACA8-4EAA-9208-D04958E88EC8.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels

6 hours ago, bound4somewhere said:

Thanks for all the photos and great info, Bird!  We're boarding this Sunday and your live TR is just what I need.  Happy to see that the Encore will be in the spirit of Christmas!

Kathy. We’ll try to bring her home in one piece. No more leaky pipes! (Reference post #131). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Time to fill a bag of laundry for $19.95. This is 2-day service turning in on Wednesday and returning Friday night. 

There was a 50% off pressing on embarkation day. 

And you can send you laundry out on any other day. Next day service. Or same day express. 

EC16D330-ACA8-4EAA-9208-D04958E88EC8.jpeg

How big would you say that laundry bag is? I'm a chronic over-packer so maybe I can utilize if it holds half a week of laundry. 

3 hours ago, The_Portlandian said:

How big would you say that laundry bag is? I'm a chronic over-packer so maybe I can utilize if it holds half a week of laundry. 

The highly scientific measurement below shows that the laundry bag is a little over 2 dailies x 1 1/2 dailies. Which translates to 24” x 14”

Unless you are In a suite, it is a thin paper bag. There are a lot of suggestions on how to pack the bag without ripping it including using a pillow case or a trash bag you bring. We normally start with the laundry bag from the hotel we stayed pre-cruise to provide a little support. 

3AA01552-184F-497C-834B-8F382C6B2430.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The_Portlandian said:

Not enough coffee yet. a little over 2 dailies x 1 1/2 dailies. Which translates to 23” x 18”

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

Good morning St Thomas 

3A6575E6-5CA9-4AE0-8405-4879BD607A1A.jpeg

45117A96-82E3-432F-8128-A05F80396ED9.jpeg

That dock and view looks familiar.  My turn in two weeks!! Thanks for all your posts! It's been a huge help in managing my expectations and also assisting in deciding what I want to be sure not to miss (i.e. Choir of Men)!! 

If you have any recommemdations for excursions in St. Thomas or Tortola or if you "do your own thing" that would be great!! 

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! 

• Like 1