HAL vs Celebrity Impressions

jabcruiser

1 hour ago, crystalspin said:

I get Celebrity's email sales notices and they seem much higher priced (for similar products) than HAL or Princess. I have not sensed and am not reading here, that they any more 'luxury' line to deserve the price difference.

How lines treat their upper-tier passengers has no attraction to me. How they treat EVERYONE, much more so.

I don’t quite understand your sentiment. Both HA and Celebrity have extra perks for suite guests, but that’s not at the expense of treating other passengers poorly.

HA is a better value, with better itineraries. But I think the food (at least for Aqua Class) and in the Lido is a little better on Celebrity, as is the main stage entertainment. 

Comparing HAL vs Celebrity is difficult since what I think may not what someone else's think. But I have been sailing on HAL for almost 40 years and the changes have been abundant. Just started selling on Celebrity 6 years ago and find you get your bang for the buck; recently sailed on Celebrity in October and will sail in April 2020; balcony for approx. $160 per day per person but includes drinks, wi fi, prepaid tips and a huge cabin credit. No way HAL can beat this!

• Thanks 1