Birthday Acknowledgement?

ChuckinSC

I did a search for Birthday Celebrations but didn't get exactly what I am looking for.  We'll be sailing South America next month and one day aboard will be my wife's birthday.  I'm wondering if it's possible that a sign or balloons (something like that) can be put up outside our cabin door as a surprise to her.  I'm not looking for anything elaborate, we're pretty low-key, but something would be nice just as if we were at home.  Is there a way to arrange this since obviously I can't do it myself.  Again, I'm not talking about wine, etc. - something simple.  We'll be on an excursion most of the day.  Anyway, I'm sure you get the gist of my question.  Thanks!

You can order decorations etc..all extra charge.  Look on the website, your cruise planner,  or contact your TA or Celeb..  or check in at Guest Rel when you board.

You could do your own door sign and cabin decor but otherwise it ll be an upcharge.

If you add her b date to the res..and remind your maitre d, she will get a very  fudgey generic  chocolate cake in the dining rm.  You can opt for singing or no singing.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ChuckinSC said:

I did a search for Birthday Celebrations but didn't get exactly what I am looking for.  We'll be sailing South America next month and one day aboard will be my wife's birthday.  I'm wondering if it's possible that a sign or balloons (something like that) can be put up outside our cabin door as a surprise to her.  I'm not looking for anything elaborate, we're pretty low-key, but something would be nice just as if we were at home.  Is there a way to arrange this since obviously I can't do it myself.  Again, I'm not talking about wine, etc. - something simple.  We'll be on an excursion most of the day.  Anyway, I'm sure you get the gist of my question.  Thanks!

We have celebrated many Birthdays onboard.  In suite class, the butler will do a nice job of decorating the cabin, and I imagine room stewards can arrange for some nice decorations if asked nicely.

• Like 1

We have been in Suites for our birthdays and the butler knew from our reservation tat it was our birthday and decorated the room.  If not is a suite, you can probably bring some balloons in your pocket and a sign that you can sneak into your luggage and nicely ask your room steward if he/she would put it up while you were on the excursion.  Or, if you meet some nice people, I am sure they would do it for you !!!  Enjoy

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Call Celebrity Customer Service and they will arrange it for you.

It was a big birthday for me which they forgot about. A week later while dining in Muranos a piece of chocolate cake with a candle appeared. I just told them it wasn't my birthday. They were puzzled.