Encore thermal suite..can you book in advance?

McFins

I have been trying to find where to buy a 7 day spa pass in advance of my Encore cruise in 10 days but it appears they are not available.  I can not determine if they just don't sell passes for Encore in advance or they are sold out.  Does anybody have any additional insight?  Thanks

Great question because I too was trying to find this out. I booked directly with NCL and I could not see anything online that allowed me to purchase a spa pass. I have read how people booked them prior to their cruise so I am curious.

Edited by david_sobe

2 hours ago, david_sobe said:

Great question because I too was trying to find this out. I booked directly with NCL and I could not see anything online that allowed me to purchase a spa pass. I have read how people booked them prior to their cruise so I am curious.

David, call NCL.  They will book it over the phone.  

I had to call twice....the first person I talked to had no idea what to do and couldn't figure out how to do what I wanted. The second day I called, the woman was very nice, and although she had never done it before, she did manage to make it happen! We'll see if I actually have it when i get to the ship!

• 2 weeks later...