Rooms 3142 and 3144 infinity

healthworker

19 hours ago, healthworker said:

thanks so much for answering! light sleepers go in 3142 then.  Are these cabins much newer than the rest? WHen were they redone? Any chance have shower door instead of curtain? thanks!

They are newer.  Once upon a time they were conference room space.  That's why they have the lovely, large windows.  I haven't been in one that has been redone, so can't answer about shower curtain vs. shower door.  They are very good for a port-intensive cruise when you won't have much time to spend in your cabin.

23 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

3144 is next to some undefined crew space.  Sometimes lots of banging was going on in there.  Other times completely quiet.  3142 is fine.

That white space is the kitchen/galley for the main dining room.  Took a tour once and entered thru the Specialty kitchen next door.  The MDR kitchen/galley is huge and also on deck 2   

That probably explains the "banging".

• 2 weeks later...

I was in 3142 on the Constellation. The room was very not - hardly any air flow. There's a square plate that covers the a/c. The air flows how along the ceiling, rather than downwards, making it difficult to cool the room.  Engineers came to the room but couldn't do anything. I ended up with a fan in the room and had to keep the drapes closed, as the large port hole window contributed to heating the room.  I bought a small fan that I bring with me on my trips now. 

Not sure if all M-Class ships have this problem. 

No noise issues in my cabin; my friends stayed in 3144 and no noise issues either. 

Monica