Beverage question in a slightly different way

papa B me

I know the beverage questions are all over this board and I hesitate to post another one.  But I wanted to make sure I have a full understanding based on the choices I've made. We will be in a Club World Owners Suite with the indulgence package which includes an ultimate drink package. 

So my understanding is the only drinks on the ship that would cost extra would be top shelf that isn't on the ultimate list(not an issue for me) and beer/alcohol in the mini bar in the suite(silly thing they need to change but not a big deal) other then the free bottles that are a perk of the suite. Is there any other venue or drink availability that would be extra. 

Also is there any specialty juice drinks/tonics available anywhere on the ship that would be included. My wife is an extremely health conscious person and loves juice bars and the like. 

Sorry for another drink question but wanted to make sure I understand now that I've decided on all the different pieces of the cruise and how their benefits coordinate.

Brian

You MAY manage to persuade your butler to give you beer into your fridge in the suite, the more established ones will.  There is no other drink other than the top top shelf (or other venue) that will cost you more. (We were in the Owners suite with the Ultimate package two weeks ago, we could get single glasses of the wines from the package but the butler wasn't keen to leave us a bottle, so he was called again 20 minutes later....funny he then left the bottle)

There are slimline tonics etc available but no juice bars.  However they make the most amazing fruit smoothies at the windows counter breakfast time whatever combo you want .  You can ask the butler to bring you whatever you want with your breakfast (assuming you have it in the suite).  Just write it in the special instructions.

Like UKtog we were in an Owner's recently with the fancy pants drinks package.  I would add that we did pay for bottles of wine in the restaurants a few times.  We indulged but we did that as we were lucky to have gobs of OBC.  The wines by the glass on the drinks package were pretty good, not fabulous, but pretty good.  And I echo the recommendation about the breakfast smoothies.  Always made me feel better and healthy.

Thanks for all the great feedback. I've finished all my initial planning for this September cruise with excursions, hotel, guides, drivers,etc... all booked. Now it's time to second guess everything and go to stage two planning ha

Edited by papa B me
  • Haha 1