Spencer’s land, sea and beach tour question

ParrotheadG

Thinking about booking this tour, but I see you have to choose between the drive-in volcano or the mud baths during the sulfur springs segment. Does anyone have recommendations or insight on which is the better choice? TIA!! 

Edited by ParrotheadG

3 hours ago, ParrotheadG said:

Thinking about booking this tour, but I see you have to choose between the drive-in volcano or the mud baths during the sulfur springs segment. Does anyone have recommendations or insight on which is the better choice? TIA!! 

The mud bath are at the volcano. It's a to issue - both take about 30-40 minutes, but there's not 2 hours in the tiur time to do both..  so, you have to choose. Personally, I'd do the mud bath as your skin feels great afterwards! And you'll see into the caldera of the volcano as you drive by anyways (usually). It's not a lava volcano or anything, you basically see some bubbling mud and steam (same mud you smear on yourself a little lower down).  The volcano walk is interesting and historical, if you're into that 

Really depends on what interests you more. 

I took Spencer's fast boat ride to the Pitons 2-3 years ago. What a great group of people including his daughter.  Going back to do the same trip in May.  IMHO don't take some long winding road trip.  Boat gets you to the Pitons.  Then he arranges the other options but the boat shaves off lots of valuable time.

On the way back he shows off celebrity houses, lets everyone swim a little.

Edited by glentally

• 2 weeks later...

We did the mud baths and waterfall and had a blast.

I have an extensive review and tons of pictures on my webpage if you are interested.

LOCATED HERE

If you like to snorkel, this is THE place for it (at the beach). I have never seen better at any other ports (unless diving) and we cruise a lot.