favorite airline

MSUjohn

4 hours ago, Michidoeme said:

Singapore Airlines

I will qualify that because all our flights from home are long haul are business class I can only comment on that.

I agree Singapore Airlines are our airline of choice especially their long haul flights to the States. However Qatar is also good. I really want to experience their Q suites in Business. 

Julie

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2019 at 9:35 PM, MSUjohn said:

like the title says, what is your favorite airline & why?

in b4 ME3

However unpopular it may be, I personally love United for domestic travel.  Their MilesPlus program is very easy to use and I have never encountered black out days.  I have actually been bumped up to First Class without even asking.  I have flown Delta and like them as well.  I actually got their CC and got 70K free miles, enough to bump up to First Class on our trip to Hawaii. They were wonderful.  I have also flown AA, economy and first class.  Equal to Delta and UA but their frequent flyer miles are harder to use.  They do have blackout dates. 

I have only flown BA for international but their listed fares are very low until you start the add ons, then the price increases by three fold.  I booked Virgin Air for this summer, so we will see. 

Edited by LuckyStar

19 minutes ago, LuckyStar said:

However unpopular it may be, I personally love United for domestic travel.  Their MilesPlus program is very easy to use and I have never encountered black out days.  I have actually been bumped up to First Class without even asking.  I have flown Delta and like them as well.  I actually got their CC and got 70K free miles, enough to bump up to First Class on our trip to Hawaii. They were wonderful.  I have also flown AA, economy and first class.  Equal to Delta and UA but their frequent flyer miles are harder to use.  They do have blackout dates. 

I have only flown BA for international but their listed fares are very low until you start the add ons, then the price increases by three fold.  I booked Virgin Air for this summer, so we will see. 

Threefold ? Are you sure? A standard economy ticket includes a generous cabin and hold baggage allowance. The only extra to pay is if you want to select your seat prior to olci.

2 hours ago, wowzz said:

Threefold ? Are you sure? A standard economy ticket includes a generous cabin and hold baggage allowance. The only extra to pay is if you want to select your seat prior to olci.

Oh, yeah, my bad though. I got the basic economy fare information from Hopper with the wrong class. I like the seats that are only two across.  BA and VA offer them.   I shop like crazy.  BA is very expensive from Denver to London, non stop.  I ended up using miles to get to EWR then VA to London.  It all worked out and I got the fares I wanted.  It was so much more expensive to do the same flight from EWR on BA.