e-ticket question

frannie

we booked 2 cabins for our march 29th cruise on the Mereviglia . one for us one for daughter and sonin law . Daughter filled out all the required info ,. Said etickets available 20 days before cruise . We booked through a travel agent so she will print all the paperwork . To my daughters surprise she received an email with all her documents . We didnt get ours yet . Just wondering if anyone knows if our TA will still be able to print everything off . Just curious 

That has happened to me twice when filling out the online info.  I printed them out fast as I could.  TA will not need to print out those...they will be the same.  You can ask the TA to send you the link to print when she gets it.  Better than having to wait for them  to come in the mail.  EM

We do not leave till march so no rush . i was really surprised that happened . I like having the agent print out all our documents . She will put all in a nice folder and make sure all the special requests are included . 

• Like 1

I printed them after I first checked in.  After that I purchased several onboard items.   The web checkin also said it was incomplete (my passport number was gone as were the photos we took) 

SO---I did it again.  In my email was another copy of the docs, this time with the purchase page.   Now I purchased something else so waiting to see if they revise docs before reprinting.

They are many pages!!!

No need to print all pages of the e-Ticket. 

I print and sign only pages 2&3 (embarkation forms) and the pages with luggage tags.

The e-Ticket comes in PDF format and can be downloaded to any mobile device (phone, tablet), that is all I need. I don’t carry a folder with papers while traveling.

• Like 1

Just now, Bossa Nova said:

Apart from the luggage tags, I've never needed to print any of the e-ticket pages. Just personally identifiable stuff you'll need to shred later.

We had to show the signed embarkation forms

(pages 2&3) and our passports.

• Like 1