My upgrade offer

desiree741

So I received this offer today, I booked two cabins does anyone know if this would be available for both cabins? I will call tomorrow  but just really curious. Also it has a checkout thing under the email so does this mean I have to pay the upgrade price when I accept it?

8B4330FD-3D50-4EC2-8DD8-665BB35FB6C6.jpeg

This offer is for one room.  When we had two rooms booked and received one offer, I called to ask if it applied to both rooms and was told no. A few days later, I got a second offer for the second room and was able to accept both. When I accepted those through the website I had to pay right away.  Later for a different cruise I accepted an Upsell offer over the phone and again had to pay right away.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Clarasgrandma said:

This offer is for one room.  When we had two rooms booked and received one offer, I called to ask if it applied to both rooms and was told no. A few days later, I got a second offer for the second room and was able to accept both. When I accepted those through the website I had to pay right away.  Later for a different cruise I accepted an Upsell offer over the phone and again had to pay right away.

Thank you for your answer, have a wonderful weekend 

• 2 weeks later...

I received this offer last month.  I went from deck 7 to deck 11 on the Dream.  I accepted the offer, but did have to pay the $22 at the time I accepted the offer.  I think it was a good deal.  My deck 7 balcony was right in the hallway at the aft elevators.  Fingers crossed!