Aqua Theatre Suites noise

40 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

I though gps was a grand suite and ops owners suite-  If something else- might be very expensive.

Sorry.  My fault.  Grand Panoramic Suite and Owner's Panoramic Suite...only on Oasis and Allure.  They did away with these suites (unfortunately) for Harmony and Symphony.

32 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

We had the 2 bedroom on Oasis a few years ago and the noise didn’t bother us at all. The long walk in heels was far worse. 

Loved the space and balcony.  However, I expected more luxurious surroundings though.  Not bad,  just found it a little dated.

Actually sailing on the Harmony.  And the Oasis has been renovated, so maybe now nicer!  Harmony hasn't been redone yet.

32 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

We had the 2 bedroom on Oasis a few years ago and the noise didn’t bother us at all. The long walk in heels was far worse. 

Loved the space and balcony.  However, I expected more luxurious surroundings though.  Not bad,  just found it a little dated.

My biggest disappointment with all of the ATS were the bathrooms.  Very small and meager.  The rest of the spaces were fine but the bathrooms...not so much.

Just now, RFerrington said:

My biggest disappointment with all of the ATS were the bathrooms.  Very small and meager.  The rest of the spaces were fine but the bathrooms...not so much.

Agree just by the youtube video's.  The bathroom we had on the Celebrity Equinox Royal suite was a true master bath-  they also had a 1/2 bath. 

We did the 2 BR ATS 3 times - all on Harmony (twice on deck 8 and once on deck 9).  I'm glad we experienced them but we finally "outgrew" them and graduated to the SC suites on Deck 17.  That long walk just became more effort than it was worth.  If you have a big group, the ATS just can't be beat.  There is a LOT of room in these suites and the separate bedroom is a big plus (even though it is small).  The A1 (deck 8) is a LOT bigger than than deck 9.  I have never been inside an ATS on deck 10 so I cannot comment on the size of that one but I guess that it is very similar to deck 9 in layout.  If you have a choice between deck 8 and deck 9 or 10, choose deck 8 even if it is a bit more money.

2 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

Actually sailing on the Harmony.  And the Oasis has been renovated, so maybe now nicer!  Harmony hasn't been redone yet.

Harmony had a much nicer decor in cabins so I expect it will be nicer than the Oasis. Loved the ATS though for space and that balcony is amazing.

7 hours ago, Ashland said:

Both categories...Of course the Boardwalk cabin was worse...the suite still had a "lot" of late night noise from the movies which ran late and had a lot of loud bass noise (action movies). This can vary greatly depending on the particular movies being played.

Would I opt for the suite again....more than likely.

I was wondering if the suites had better sound insulation