Princess Loyalty Command OBC no longer documented in Captain Circle brochure

wallyj

Just recently off Star. I picked up the little brochure usually available at the captain circle desk that outlines the benefits of the captain circle program and what benefits are afforded each level.

This is the only place I have seen documented what was called the 'Loyalty Command Credit' which is given per 'household' based on your number of cruise credits, which many know is not necessarily your number of cruises because of solo or suite bonuses.

The information regarding the Loyalty Command Credit is GONE. I still received mine on the sailing, so I am not saying Princess has done any with this credit, they have just decided to not have it documented in the brochure. I know I have read many cruise critic members asking about this credit as it is not documented on the Princess website.

i asked the circle host, and was told they just had a meeting and as far as she knew, no plans to change the program.

So the only place a program is documented is now gone, what would you think?

As far as I know, Princess is the only 'Brand' under the Carnival umbrella whose loyalty program counts cruise credits or number of days, whichever the passengers reaches first to qualify for each level. Have been told time and again from the circle host, Princess is a seperate company and we have no plans in changing to number of days only. 

Interestinly, the only other program that used cruise credits was the 'Milestone Cruise' which awhile ago(I think a year and a half ago?)was changed to number of days. I believe no advance notice was given and this is another program that is not documented. Was told by circle host, the milestone program is subject to change or cancellation at any time which is why you will not find documentation.

Fortunately for me, I have cruised enough days, if Princess decides to go 'Days Only' for captain circle loyalty or the Command credit. 

Edited by wallyj
Typo's

We received our milestone award in February 2019 based on days. Believe the system changed from cruises around early 2018. The top 40 lunch/cocktail event is also based solely on days. I have read and heard that the Captain's Circle program has been under review for years and years. Someday changes will appear.