Suite assigned for Alaska, July 2020

KW Cruisers

Just got word today that we have been assigned an S1 on Eclipse for Alaska this coming July (6305) after booking a Suite Guarantee last week! I know the S1s on deck 6 have a smaller balcony, but it should be great for Alaska! Looking forward to the sweeping Alaskan panoramas!

Considering there are other S2s still available, I was certain we'd get one of them under the Oceanview Buffet! My Suite Guarantee cost us much less than booking the S1 (about $1200 pp CAD). Took a gamble with a guarantee this time, and it's seems to have paid off!

Shawn

4 hours ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

You will have the normal S1 balcony size on the Eclipse!  Reflection is the ship that differs for S1.  Enjoy!

Really? Awesome! Thanks for the info.

We've been away for X for a couple years, looking forward to being on the Eclipse!

Shawn

22 minutes ago, George C said:

Love celebrity suite perks, only problem is they are addictive , enjoy.

I agree. This is the smallest suite we have had on X- have only been in CS and RS, but I'm happy because it is aft facing for an Alaskan cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KW Cruisers said:

I agree. This is the smallest suite we have had on X- have only been in CS and RS, but I'm happy because it is aft facing for an Alaskan cruise.

Our first ever suite was a free upgrade to a aft sky suite on the then new Solstice, we have been addicted even since to suites, also we always book aft if available.