ENCORE

FL-Cruzer

10 minutes ago, FL-Cruzer said:

Was not able to fine and Q&A pertaining the Encore.

Will be on the Encore on March 8th.

Just looking for input. 

Here’s my link to example freestyle dailies, menus and other information requeSted about the Encore. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FL-Cruzer said:

Was not able to fine and Q&A pertaining the Encore.

Will be on the Encore on March 8th.

Just looking for input. 

There's lots of info posted on the boards. What specifically do you want to know? I sailed on the ship for Thanksgiving and I'm also sailing again on March 8th... might see you on board!  

I wrote a trip report... hopefully between us Birdtravels and I will have covered most things you might want to know, but there are also a few other trip reports on the boards that you might want to check out. 🙂 

If you have specific questions, do ask and hopefully one of us will be able to help. 

Thank you for the quick reply.  My wife and I just got back from the Breakaway.  Had a great cruise.  By chance do you have the Hotel Director and the F&B Director names?  Hope to see you at the M&G, have notice a sign up for yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FL-Cruzer said:

Thank you for the quick reply.  My wife and I just got back from the Breakaway.  Had a great cruise.  By chance do you have the Hotel Director and the F&B Director names?  Hope to see you at the M&G, have notice a sign up for yet.

Hotel Director was Jovo... Can't recall the name of the F&B Director, but I do know there's a photo in Birdtravels post somewhere with all the senior officers. Not sure if they'll all still be on board for our sailing in March.

2 hours ago, CazV said:

Hotel Director was Jovo... Can't recall the name of the F&B Director, but I do know there's a photo in Birdtravels post somewhere with all the senior officers. Not sure if they'll all still be on board for our sailing in March.

These ware the senior officers on the Thanksgiving Cruise. It was the Captain’s last cruise after taking the ship out of dry dock and sea trials. I don’t know who replaces him. 

2A8B0D0B-A713-4DD1-B258-429F74F8D3DC.jpeg

73C6C936-894B-48B1-BD7B-42555739C643.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1