coffee in classic beverage package?

toucan49

Previously if a coffee drink included a liquor that wasn’t included in the Classic package, then the coffee drink wasn’t covered by the Classic pkg.  The Aspen Coffee includes Baileys( Baileys is on the Premium pkg) and it wasn’t covered.  Maybe they have changed that since we last had the Classic pkg.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 6:29 PM, tartana said:

These are from November - anything I ordered was included in the Classic

Which Ship?  The coffees that contain alcohol seem to be handled inconsistently from ship to ship. Aspen coffee (Kahlua, Baileys & Frangelico) at $8 is under the $9 classic drink limit, but there have been reports of it not being included due to the Baileys and Frangelico being currently considered part of the Premium package.

I’m particularly interested in how this is currently being handled on Reflection.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:02 PM, jelayne said:

Previously if a coffee drink included a liquor that wasn’t included in the Classic package, then the coffee drink wasn’t covered by the Classic pkg.  The Aspen Coffee includes Baileys( Baileys is on the Premium pkg) and it wasn’t covered.  Maybe they have changed that since we last had the Classic pkg.

I wonder if that was before they started allowing those on the Classic pkg to pay the difference in cost for non-included drinks?  

It seems really inconsistent to me if they don’t allow this.  What would they do, charge you separately for the shots of non-included alcohol like Baileys, even though the drink comes in $1 under the cap?

{{{Shrug}} That’s Celebrity for you: Consistently inconsistent.

40 minutes ago, JaneStarr said:

Which Ship?  The coffees that contain alcohol seem to be handled inconsistently from ship to ship. Aspen coffee (Kahlua, Baileys & Frangelico) at $8 is under the $9 classic drink limit, but there have been reports of it not being included due to the Baileys and Frangelico being currently considered part of the Premium package.

I’m particularly interested in how this is currently being handled on Reflection.

Solstice...

1 hour ago, JaneStarr said:

I posted the menus, and I actually didn't order any of the ones with Bailey's, so I'm not sure about that.  My ship was Summit.  

20 minutes ago, tartana said:

I posted the menus, and I actually didn't order any of the ones with Bailey's, so I'm not sure about that.  My ship was Summit.  

Thanks for the reply. I’ll post our friends’ experience when we they try to order on Reflection.