Regal Princess Pools

TomOG

We are on a 12 day British Isles cruise at the end of September 2020. One of the members of our group has a question about the use of the pools at that time of year in the British Isles. I know everything is weather dependent, but does anyone have any experience  or thoughts about using the pools at that time of year? i would think it would be too cool, but any advice to relate to her would be helpful. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, TomOG said:

We are on a 12 day British Isles cruise at the end of September 2020. One of the members of our group has a question about the use of the pools at that time of year in the British Isles. I know everything is weather dependent, but does anyone have any experience  or thoughts about using the pools at that time of year? i would think it would be too cool, but any advice to relate to her would be helpful. Thanks!

I agree, it will be too cool.  It's often cool on this itinerary mid summer.

Unfortunately, since they built their first couple of Grand Class ships, Princess has not put all-weather pools on any of their new builds.  Why?  It has long been a mystery for which we have never solved.  When they built the Grand and Golden Princess they did have pools with a retractable roof.  But then it all ended.  I guess Princess figures nobody cares....or at least Princess does not care if anyone cares.

Hank

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2020 at 12:58 PM, TomOG said:

I am on the 12 day British Isles from Paris September 24. Also wondering what the weather will be like then.