Luggage Valet

Happy2cruise

1 minute ago, Happy2cruise said:

Does Holland offer this service (like Princess calls it EZ Check, Celebrity calls it Luggage Valet) in Ft. Lauderdale?  If so are the forms automatically delivered to your cabin or do you just go to Passenger Relations and ask for them?  Thanks.

https://www.maketraveleasier.com/holland ahead of time and it's also in your cabin.

Holland calls it Luggage Direct and it is available in Ft Lauderdale. (I wish they offered it at all ports.) The form will arrive early to mid cruise delivered to you cabin with your ‘mail’.  If you miss it, just ask at the front desk.   It has be be returned fairly promptly so watch the dates/time.  It’s $25. pp plus baggage fees charged by the airlines.(if any). The night before you disembark you just put your cases out by midnight with the tags HAL provides attached and next time you see your luggage is at your home airport.  We use it and love it.  Best $25. we spend! 

I clicked on the link Seasick Sailor posted and I'm all set for our February cruise.  We have used this service in the past, but during our cruise with HAL in January, 2019 we did not receive the forms in our stateroom and by the time I realized that we had not received the forms, it was past the deadline to sign up.  Thank you for posting.

BaltimoreCruise 

• Like 1

Here's some handy links:

https://www.maketraveleasier.com/holland

And:

https://www.maketraveleasier.com/bagsvip

The bagsvip can be used to transport your bags from your home airport to the cruise port.  They will deliver your bag to your stateroom.  We always arrive in port the day before the ship sales.  We plan on taking a small carry on to the hotel and having these guys deliver the bags to the ship for us.  We also plan on using them on the way home.

• Like 1

Gee thank you all so much for this information.  Over the last 12 years we have always driven to our departure port but this year I find myself flying to/from.  I followed the link provided and got myself and DD all signed up.  I sure won't miss the "Where's My Luggage" game in the least followed by the hunt for a porter.  😄