Connie now - Qsine or LPC?

nijh

Keep reading different things - what’s on Constellation now, Qsine original with the iPads or Qsine converted to LPC?  I know it will change in May, but we’re sailing in March.

Ta

N

We were on the Constellation for a B2B2B, so were essentially on the entire month of October.  We had dinner with the hotel director and were told that Qsine was being converted to LPC on that cruise (but I don't remember which leg that was).  The menu posted outside the venue entrance was LPC.

LPC is Le Petit Chef. I ate their twice on the Connie in November. It was a great dining experience-food great and table top "show" unique. I really liked Qsine but after 2 nights at LPC i was hooked. You can check it out on youtube.

In the case of a 15 night cruise they changed their menu once half way thru. Enjoy!!

23 hours ago, Wendylaguna said:

LPC is Le Petit Chef. I ate their twice on the Connie in November. It was a great dining experience-food great and table top "show" unique. I really liked Qsine but after 2 nights at LPC i was hooked. You can check it out on youtube.

In the case of a 15 night cruise they changed their menu once half way thru. Enjoy!!

Thanks.  Saw a photo when I Googled LPC but food appeared to be similar to Qsine.  Tried that one cruise and never again.

Actually the food is dissimilar. Qsine is small portion, to be shared usually, and ordered from an IPAd. LPC is fixed menu ) 2 choices)..one night included bouillabaise, lobster , filet and dessert.

The two restaurants really cant be compared. BTW Try youtbe for LPC

3 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

Thanks.  Saw a photo when I Googled LPC but food appeared to be similar to Qsine.  Tried that one cruise and never again.

The LPC menus (There are currently two of them) are very different to Qsine. As is the whole concept. 

For me LPC is very much a one and done. I found Qsine to be fun when visiting with friends and when very hungry. 

There are videos on youtube of the LPC experience for those interested.