please HELP

the col.

Thanks to all who answered my questions about Alaska cruises--but how do I look up other things on this board--it is just super full of smart people who know all the secrets--where do we go to get a good price on the cruise tour? For our 50th we would like to go from north to south --best web site --Please--thank you---

There is a search button. While you are in the forum you need to be in, such as Holland America Cruises, type in a keyword of what you are looking for. When you do this a drop down menu appears, make sure you limit your search to the current forum. If you don't you will get results from all forums, which will overwhelm you.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Per Cruise Critic rules, we are not allowed to name, recommend or discuss travel agencies. So no one is going to be able to tell you where the "best" price is.

Cruiser Bruce is correct, we cannot recommend Travel Agents.

But if you are talking about comparing tours while in port, we can recommend tour companies. If you are looking for independent tour companies it is usually best to look through the forum that covers that port. If you go to "Categories," you will find a section called Ports of Call.

Edited by Tom O.

2 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Per Cruise Critic rules, we are not allowed to name, recommend or discuss travel agencies. So no one is going to be able to tell you where the "best" price is.

I do believe that I see what you did there😇

I'm not sure whether you are asking about the cruise itself, or the excursions out of each port.  If you are talking about the cruise, you can search for cruise prices online and see who has the lowest prices.  I have started using a Personal Cruise Consultant from Holland America, and have been very happy.  She has helped me find what I want and has been proactive about finding me the best value for whatever I am looking for.  HAL will always match valid pricing for identical stateroom categories, or be slightly better.

For excursions, I also search external tour operators and compare to what the ship is offering.  Trip Advisor or Yelp can provide reviews.

I hope that helps.

• Like 1