Harmony of the seas

Just off Harmony of the seas. We are diamond level. Loved the perk of Diamond lounge. Had my time dining and the service was fantastic. Food good. I recommend asking to sit in Yula’s area. Such a fun and great waiter. Other waiters good too but she was special. 
loved the Columbus show. I was prepared for a totally different theme and was pleasantly surprised.  Ship was well attended to. Ship was full. Can’t answer about kid stuff. 

22 minutes ago, Montanagirlalways said:

Just off Harmony of the seas. We are diamond level. Loved the perk of Diamond lounge. Had my time dining and the service was fantastic. Food good. I recommend asking to sit in Yula’s area. Such a fun and great waiter. Other waiters good too but she was special. 
loved the Columbus show. I was prepared for a totally different theme and was pleasantly surprised.  Ship was well attended to. Ship was full. Can’t answer about kid stuff. 

Hi,  Did you make it to the comedy show?  If so, do you remember who the comedians were?

Thanks

Just now, Otterman34 said:

Hi,  Did you make it to the comedy show?  If so, do you remember who the comedians were?

Thanks

Unfortunately no. I heard it was a great show. And don’t remember names. They said it was the same show all week. But completely booked and I wasn’t standing in any line. I asked the diamond concierge for tickets but didn’t find them in the app till after the show☹️

1 hour ago, allpoints said:

What, if anything did you hear about the Escape from Rubicon, escape room experience?

We have a big group doing the escape in a few weeks.  Can’t wait. Never done one before I’d be interested to hear how it is.