ALLURE: Have you had 3 adults in a BW cabin?

P.A.

Hello. We have a boardwalk balcony cabin, category BD, in May on the Allure of the Seas. It will be me and my two grown daughters for a mother daughter trip. Looking so forward to it! I'm a little concerned about having enough room in the cabin. One of us will sleep on the pull out sofa. Wondering if there will still be enough room with the sofa bed out..to sit at the desk and get ready? Also, is balcony big enough for 3 comfortably?🤔

Anyone had 3 adults in this type of cabin?

12 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

The stateroom attendant will retract and extend the roll out every day, it won't stay open the entire cruise.

Thanks. Ya I assumed that...I'm mainly talking about in the mornings when their still asleep and I'm trying to get ready.

25 minutes ago, P.A. said:

Thanks. Ya I assumed that...I'm mainly talking about in the mornings when their still asleep and I'm trying to get ready.

Probably not enough room to pull out the chair very much at all.

From doing a few trip with DW and her mother, balcony should be big enough, but from my own experience, there are usually only two chairs.

Might be less of a problem for you but we also found the balcony is a good place to wait while others get ready.

We've had 4 adults in an interior on Radiance of the Seas.

This is a hard one to answer because it really depends on what you are personally comfortable with. For us it was no problem at all and we'd do it again with no reservations, but I've had friends who said that there's not enough room to be comfortable with even 2 people in a standard cruise ship cabin.

1 hour ago, awestover89 said:

We've had 4 adults in an interior on Radiance of the Seas.

This is a hard one to answer because it really depends on what you are personally comfortable with. For us it was no problem at all and we'd do it again with no reservations, but I've had friends who said that there's not enough room to be comfortable with even 2 people in a standard cruise ship cabin.

We cruise often..Royal Caribbean and Princess. Having 2 adults has never been an issue. We always get either balcony or mini suite. But have never had 3 adults. It should be interesting! We shall see!!😀

1 hour ago, TBone2K said:

From doing a few trip with DW and her mother, balcony should be big enough, but from my own experience, there are usually only two chairs.

Might be less of a problem for you but we also found the balcony is a good place to wait while others get ready.

Thanks. I'll ask the room steward for another chair that hopefully will fit. Waiting on two grown daughters to get ready shall be interesting!!🤣😜

Nordic Prince inside cabin - 3 adults

Nordic Empress outside cabin - 2 adults + 8 year old

Grandeur inside cabin - 3 adults

Grandeur outside cabin - 3 adults

Vision 2BR grand suite - 4 adults

Anthem oceanview balcony - 3 adults

I don't recall having any space related issues with any of those cruises.

I don't think there are many of them but the boardwalk cabin we have reserved on Allure has a sofa bed and a upper pullman. If you could find/snag one of those it would give you more room in the morning if the pullman was used instead of the sofa bed.