Vow renewal ceremony

takemewithyou

We have a special anniversary coming up and we’re wondering if Azamara does a vow renewal ceremony, such as Celebrity does?

i searched on this forum and on the Azamara website, but nothing comes up. Often this is a package you can purchase that includes a night of specialty dining.  Can anyone provide any info?  Thanks!

We attended a vow renewal ceremony on our recent Journey trip.  The couple arranged the event with Guest Services while on board and held the even in their suite.  Several staff members attended, including the Hotel Director, and the photographer was there.  It was a very nice event.

16 hours ago, tv24 said:

We attended a vow renewal ceremony on our recent Journey trip.  The couple arranged the event with Guest Services while on board and held the even in their suite.  Several staff members attended, including the Hotel Director, and the photographer was there.  It was a very nice event.

Tv 24 thanks so much for your response!  Do you remember who officiated at the vow renewal ceremony ?

6 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

I'll inquire about package details for you.

Bonnie, thank you!  I thought I had read about vow renewals being done in the drawing room, but when I checked this site and the Azamara website, I couldn’t find anything about a vow renewal package.

We had our vow renewal ceremony in the drawing room. It was absolutely beautiful and was arranged by the concierge on Quest at the time. Every detail was planned with us and made for a perfect occasion. We had talked it through on our previous cruise and had booked the date.

• Like 1

OK, here is what I remember from the ceremony that we attended.  It was indeed arranged by the Concierge, who was present along with the Hotel Director and the Photographer.  Since it was held in a suite, the butler was there to serve finger food and drinks.  The couple had their own little statements to each other, very sweet.  I think the ship's official was the Captain's assistant.  So I guess I recommend going to the Concierge on board to arrange what you want.

15 hours ago, takemewithyou said:

Bonnie, thank you so much!  Sounds perfect!

would I just ask at the front desk, see the concierge or book this prior to the cruise somehow?

You would arrange this once onboard. But our shoreside call center team can help organize the date, time and location with the ship in advance if you like.

Congratulations on your upcoming Special Anniversary! 😘

2 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

You would arrange this once onboard. But our shoreside call center team can help organize the date, time and location with the ship in advance if you like.

Congratulations on your upcoming Special Anniversary! 😘

Thank you Bonnie!  It will be our 30th Wedding anniversary and our 5th cruise on Azamara.  We started cruising Azamara back in 2009 .....lots of good memories!

• Like 1