Royal - teen club

dimama

Was showing my 17 year old photos I found online of the teen club on Royal and he was bummed that it didn’t have the dance club look he is familiar with from our Carnival Cruises. This is our first time cruising with Princess. We are going to Alaska in July. Anyone familiar with Royal’s teen club and how their teens have (or have not) enjoyed the club? Thanks!

We had 6 diverse teens14-17, 4 boys & 2 girls, on the Royal last June in Alaska. They had a great time in the teen room, they still talk about it.

Apparently what goes on in the teen room stays in the teen room.  They only tell us it was great fun and they made several friends

They also enjoyed dancing in the piazza and karaoke, we learned how outgoing they could be 

We just returned from a Mexican Riviera cruise on the Royal.  Our granddaughters (13 and 16) absolutely loved the teen club.  Plenty of activities if they wished to participate or it served as a cool place to hang out with other teens they met.  The girls also enjoyed the hot tub and deck chairs available in their area.              

I don't have specific experience with Royal, but we were recently on CB. I have 17 and 14 yo daughters. They generally used the teen club to meet up with other teens and would then move around together to do other things on the ship.