Three night dinner package. Where should a vegetarian and a meat lover dine?

Petoonya

1 hour ago, FLAHAM said:

Moderno is the way to go.  An excellent salad bar for one and unlimited assorted meats for the other. 

1 hour ago, waterjock said:

Le Bistro has both a great steak and vegetarian items on their menu.The all you eat meat and salad bar restaurant and  Teppenyaki. But i thing the main dinning rooms will give you more choices on other nights.

As a vegetarian I suggest Moderno would be the worst choice. I'm not excited to pay extra for a cold dinner from the salad bar. Soups are often made with chicken or beef bases and often don't work for us vegetarians. The overwhelming presence of meat being roamed around the restaurant could be a challenge (quantity, aromas, etc.). I've left a restaurant like Moderno for just those reasons. 

Teppanyaki works if the vegetarian is OK having their food prepared next to the meat items. If not and the duo wants the experience you can probably make prior arrangements to have the vegetarian meal prepared seperately, either in a back kitchen or perhaps they offer a tableside set up (I've not been there to see how they make accomodations).

The Italian restaruant will have multiple options for both. We also loved LeBistro. I look forward to trying Cagney's the next time we have SDP.

As someone asked, which ship as some ships will have options we haven't mentioned.

Lastly I will add that I've nevered had a problem staying hungry on NCL. I always find good things to eat; too many. 😋