Early Ryndam Cruises

richwmn

3 hours ago, Aussie_traveller13 said:

Hi 1Angelcat, Can you please advise who you booked through to get the good perks.

We are interested in the 21 day cruise in August 2021.

Not Angelcat but I got the same perks through HAL.  It is their all inclusive promotion for European cruises.  I hope it's available to Aussies, too.  See the details below (sorry, I can't do a screenshot):

ALL-INCLUSIVE 2021 OFFER

Book your 2021 Europe cruise now for an all-inclusive experience, valued at up to US$2,300 per person. Includes:

•Free Air (up to $800 per person)
•Free Drinks
•Free Onboard Spending Money (up to $250 per person)
•Free Stateroom Gratuities

Bonus offer for Suites: Free Internet Package and Free Dining Package per person

Offer ends Feb 29, 2020

Edited by Alberta Quilter

17 hours ago, Aussie_traveller13 said:

Bigjohn42, we are looking at booking this cabin for the 21day cruise in August 2021.  In Australia, no perks are being included at this stage.  The price for this Cruise is around $7900 per person....no included perks...not sure if this is a good price or whether we should wait.

Aussie_traveller13, What Alberta Quilter Quoted!! it's the promotion called Europe Launch. However, the rate we got for our 17 day in a VH category was 5999.00. Plus my TA gave us an additional $900.00 in on board credit. It's still an expensive cruise but you do get lots of perks. I would keep an eye regularly on the price to see how the cruise is selling. If you have no perks at this point I may wait to see if anything comes up in the future, Just my opinion!!

I am still going to wait until after Feb 29th.  I will make note of the base price with perks (some of which I don't need) and then re price say around March 3rd.

Perks can be misleading and over priced.  I do not like this promo.

Do not forget that 2 years ago HAL thought they were doing us a favor and had a promo of GREAT pricing but ya had to 100% prepay.  Later when the promo as over, I did not see pricing drop very much .

I did not fall for that and I am not falling for this promo either.   Wait until the Ides of March folks

4 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

I am still going to wait until after Feb 29th.  I will make note of the base price with perks (some of which I don't need) and then re price say around March 3rd.

Perks can be misleading and over priced.  I do not like this promo.

Do not forget that 2 years ago HAL thought they were doing us a favor and had a promo of GREAT pricing but ya had to 100% prepay.  Later when the promo as over, I did not see pricing drop very much .

I did not fall for that and I am not falling for this promo either.   Wait until the Ides of March folks

Is there something special that happens around March that may make the cruise cheaper.

Thanks