Early Ryndam Cruises

richwmn

2 hours ago, akeka said:

My PCC sent me an email today indicating the summer Europe sailings will be available Friday and the premiere voyage next Wednesday.

I just spoke to my PCC again and she confirmed that the summer sailings will be released Friday. I have a request in for a booking. We'll see what happens.

17 hours ago, AndreaB said:

The August 3rd sailing was available on the website for one day last week, but then it disappeared. 

Hopefully, we’ll see them soon. 

Andrea

It was August 08-15, not 3rd of August, one week Norway from Amsterdam.

nevertheless, we know she’ll be sailing from Amsterdam.

OK, could not contain myself.

I called HAL today.  The PCC told me that she does not see anything yet for Ryndam.  She was not aware that last Friday was a rumored day of release and she checked with her supervisor on their group chat and no-one had any intel either.

She did say that it should be soon.....12 to 18 months out is standard.

I'm expecting the good people on cruise critic to blow the horn when anyone sees the Ryndam cruises listed!

Carry on and cruise on......

That posting has been out there for awhile. Since many of our PCC's thought it was going to be last week, HAL apparently had the common last minute tweeking to accomplish. The good news is, regardless of the date of booking announcement, we'll all be among the first to know!

3 hours ago, shipfriend_max said:

Thank you, great!!

Where did you get the itinerary? It should be well likely now that the other itineraries will be released tomorrow.

Does your PCC also have other itineraries?

No other itineraries were yet released. HAL is focusing on the Premier Sailing first and will undoubtedly roll the others out in time. Obviously they will be Baltic and the North!

I was able to see the Ryndam's 2021 European sailings in POLAR earlier (travel agent booking system for HAL, Princess, Cunard and Seabourn). 

After the inaugural 7 day from Trieste to Rome on May 15th 2021 she then does a 10 day Rome to Amsterdam on May 22nd. Upon arrival in Amsterdam on June 1st she does a 12 night Baltic round trip Amsterdam then does a series of 7 and 14 day cruises to Norway/Fjords, all round trip Amsterdam until October 10th when she then repositions on a 14 day voyage to Ft. Lauderdale arriving 10/24/21.  Nothing beyond that.  Many of these sailings are available to book as consecutive cruise options.

These itineraries are bookable for Agents via automation, but are not yet on the HAL website