Shuttle from Long Beach Hotel

vacation cruiser

Uber is not a "shuttle company".

I found this one by just putting Long Beach shuttle into Google:

https://www.longbeachshuttle.com/

You can find others that way too.

Depending on your hotel's location a normal taxi won't cost much more than $10 +tip for 3-4 of your guests.

I imagine that the hotel could also help you.

3 hours ago, vacation cruiser said:

I need a shuttle for 15 people from our hotel in Long Beach to the cruise port. I do not want to use Uber is there any other companies?

A) Which cruise port?

B) Which hotel?

C) I doubt many companies have shuttled for 15 people + cruise luggage. You might have to use multiple vans/taxis.

1 hour ago, vacation cruiser said:

Hampton Inn Long Beach Airport and going to the carnival cruise port. I called the hotel and they do not have any shuttle companies.

Short of chartering a small bus you aren't going to find any shuttle companies that can accommodate that number of people and luggage in one vehicle in Long Beach. Most of the shuttles I've seen there are 8-10 pax max with limits on luggage. 

You are much better off using multiple van taxis or UberXL. Trying to find this neatly wrapped up in one vehicle by chartering a bus will be immensely cost prohibitive. 

• Like 1

We collect Hilton pts but would not stay at the Long Beach Airport the night before a cruise from Long Beach.

I'd suggest that folks stay closer to the cruise port or in downtown Long Beach.

Staying at the airport is not the typical spot where you can have dinner and enjoy your evening before the cruise.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2020 at 6:06 PM, riffatsea said:

We collect Hilton pts but would not stay at the Long Beach Airport the night before a cruise from Long Beach.

I'd suggest that folks stay closer to the cruise port or in downtown Long Beach.

Staying at the airport is not the typical spot where you can have dinner and enjoy your evening before the cruise.

I would have agreed a year ago Riff, and still agree mostly, but the Hampton Inn is brand new and in a development called the Long Beach Exchange (part of the old McDonald Douglas campus) and it has some interesting places to eat, a great Whole Foods 365, a few shops and is still growing. For an overnight, it isn't the wasteland it once was.

• Like 1