YC Drink package

euromaster

On all our sailings on MSC Yacht Club we've always had the premium drink package included.  I don't see those words "premium" in the blurbs for the YC now but rather "unlimited drinks".  Can you confirm the drink package in YC is still the premium drink package up to $12.  Secondly what is the cost if you upgrade to "premium plus". 

I'd love to know the answer to this as well. I just requested pricing on a YC cabin from a couple of TAs and both are offering a base fare and a slightly higher fare that includes "drinks and wifi," but neither have clarified whether that will be the upgrade to Premium Plus (if that is even still a thing) or just the normal drink package that comes with YC. Same deal with wifi - it looks like MSC has several packages so it's not as simple as it seems!

42 minutes ago, euromaster said:

On all our sailings on MSC Yacht Club we've always had the premium drink package included.  I don't see those words "premium" in the blurbs for the YC now but rather "unlimited drinks".  Can you confirm the drink package in YC is still the premium drink package up to $12.  Secondly what is the cost if you upgrade to "premium plus". 

Yes, it's still Premium outside YC, and a hybrid Premium/Premium Plus within YC, as in there's a few things included while in YC that aren't outside the YC.. they're a little more generous in YC with brands, etc. 

Price to upgrade is difference in price between Premium and Premium Plus, currently $17 USD on US sailings, less on European Sailings, and the packages cost a little less on the Euro Sailings. 

42 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

Yes, it's still Premium outside YC, and a hybrid Premium/Premium Plus within YC, as in there's a few things included while in YC that aren't outside the YC.. they're a little more generous in YC with brands, etc. 

That was precisely our experience also on each of our three YC cruises during the past 18 months or so.