Where do you eat lunch on the first day?

16 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Cooked to death when we were on in January.😥

Staff said that's the way passengers like it. 😱

Yeah, right!  ALL the passengers like their beef cooked to death.  Just another example of the "staff" telling you whatever it takes to make you go away!   😉

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jellal said:

What is usually offered for lunch in the solarium cafe?

For the times we went, I would charactorize it as a "Mini-Windjammer". A little lighter fare. Great salad bar. Perhaps 3 or 4 protien selections and a variety of vegetables and some pasta selections. Oh, and of course, deserts...

T

15 hours ago, WI-Cruiser said:

You can expect a chief to know the best places to eat or drink.....

One other thing we have in common (I'm assuming), we are both Packer fans. Although Sallie is from PA, I'm originally from Whitewater, WI.

T

14 hours ago, Jellal said:

What is usually offered for lunch in the solarium cafe?

Love having lunches there! A small salad bar, some hot meals, desserts. It's a great little place for healthier versions and also good for breakfast where they will make you omelettes. My favorite part, they have small cereal boxes you can take to snack on during the day or when walking around a port.

We almost always fly in the day before but this short one in feb we're flying in day of. ( flights through air and sea) but we don't land until 11am so we probably won't get to the cruise port and on until later. So I see us just grabbing a slice of pizza until windjammer clears out then going there. We'll be hungry since our flights are at 5:45 ( half hour drive to airport plus need to be there at least an hour and a half early means leaving the house just before 4am) so we'll be HUNGRY maybe even Hangry by then lol.

Edited by toxicfairy