Harmony-Boardwalk Balcony

DisnyMik

We are looking at Boardwalk Balcony on Harmony. Do the BB's now have an obstructed view?  We were on Allure several years ago in 12729 and we loved it!  We had the balcony right outside out door most of the time to ourselves. 

Are the BB on Harmony the same view, deck on the end, can see the aqua show (if they have one), etc. The only one we can get at the very end is 9329, or we could get 11727 which is one cabin from the end. Does deck # make a difference?  

I hope all that made sense!

Thank you!

14 minutes ago, DisnyMik said:

We are looking at Boardwalk Balcony on Harmony. Do the BB's now have an obstructed view?  We were on Allure several years ago in 12729 and we loved it!  We had the balcony right outside out door most of the time to ourselves. 

Those balconies you remember are now suites

I ended up choosing 11729.  From everything I can tell by internet research, as far as the end cabins go, Decks 12, 11 & 8 appear to be the least "obstructed" and 10 & 9 being more obstructed. During my research I found a few example pics - some may be from member's here in previously posted topics.

This is 9327.  It is fairly obstructed however 9329 should have a little better view:

And this is 11327, same cabin as 11727 but opposite side:

9327.jpg

11327.jpg

4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Those balconies you remember are now suites

Absolutely correct, that at the end of each Boardwalk interior balcony rooms hallway, are suite rooms, and what was the “secret BB seating area” to view ocean and/or shows, is gone, and one bedroom suites on higher decks, and aqua suites also on the ends of the BB halllways. Had a tour of the one bed suites when we meet up with a cabin steward we had on Allure, that went over to Harmony. Richard was an amazing cabin steward. 

2 minutes ago, TheCount said:

Absolutely correct, that at the end of each Boardwalk interior balcony rooms hallway, are suite rooms, and what was the “secret BB seating area” to view ocean and/or shows, is gone, and one bedroom suites on higher decks, and aqua suites also on the ends of the BB halllways. Had a tour of the one bed suites when we meet up with a cabin steward we had on Allure, that went over to Harmony. Richard was an amazing cabin steward. 

Still there on deck 7 though