Adventure compare Galaxy

Anyone sail on Adventure of the seas and Galaxy, can you compare the food between ships. I thought the food was bad on Galaxy, and planning on sailing on the Adventure.  Princess is my favorite but planning on sailing to Canada/New England and wanted to compare the these two ships. Thank you

12 minutes ago, cruzcactus said:

Anyone sail on Adventure of the seas and Galaxy, can you compare the food between ships. I thought the food was bad on Galaxy, and planning on sailing on the Adventure.  Princess is my favorite but planning on sailing to Canada/New England and wanted to compare the these two ships. Thank you

Celebrity Galaxy? Hasn't that ship been gone forever.

We sailed her in 2005 and she was old.

That being said, it was a different time, and I recall the food being better

Galaxy was still sailing June 2019, and it was terrible. When I sailed her way back years ago and it was Great, last sailing was bad,. Went to Bermuda and my Mom, brother and I were not happy. No more Celebrities sailing, Galaxy was bad. I am hoping Adventure of the Seas is no where like Galaxy. Like I said Princess is my favorite, but looking at a 6 night in May going to Canada/New England. Hoping its worth it.

11 minutes ago, cruzcactus said:

Galaxy was still sailing June 2019, and it was terrible. When I sailed her way back years ago and it was Great, last sailing was bad,. Went to Bermuda and my Mom, brother and I were not happy. No more Celebrities sailing, Galaxy was bad. I am hoping Adventure of the Seas is no where like Galaxy. Like I said Princess is my favorite, but looking at a 6 night in May going to Canada/New England. Hoping its worth it.

Galaxy left the Celebrity fleet in 2008, you sailed the same ship but with totally different operators last year.

No way to compare to my experience

In my opinion

Edited by John&LaLa

9 minutes ago, cruzcactus said:

OMG Lovelife! Galaxy was reserved right thru Celebrity, sailed in June 2019.  Thats crazy, somehow they trick us....

You are confused.

The former Celebrity Galaxy entered service with TUI Cruises as Mein Schiff in May 2009.   Then was transfered to Marella Cruises as Marella Explorer in May 2018.

Edited by Another_Critic

28 minutes ago, cruzcactus said:

You sailed on Celebrity Summit in June 2019.

Edited by Another_Critic