NCL Pearl - Location of Sugarcane Mojito Bar?

JC5240

Hi All,

I'm in the middle of creating a welcome aboard itinerary for our group that will be on the Pearl February 27 - March 1st. 

For those that have been on the ship recently, could you please confirm where the Sugarcane Mojito bar is? On NCL, the deck plans say that it's still a part of Moderno's on Deck 13, but the details of where the bars and lounges are say it's on Deck 8...so I'm totally confused!

Thank you in advance.

Edited by JC5240

15 minutes ago, JC5240 said:

Hi All,

I'm in the middle of creating a welcome aboard itinerary for our group that will be on the Pearl February 27 - March 1st. 

For those that have been on the ship recently, could you please confirm where the Sugarcane Mojito bar is? On NCL, the deck plans say that it's still a part of Moderno's on Deck 13, but the details of where the bars and lounges are say it's on Deck 8...so I'm totally confused!

Thank you in advance.

I just went on the website and looked.  I think the Mojito is part of what has been called O'Sheehan's (now called The Local) mid ship on Deck 8.  Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 1

Thank you both! Although the information is opposite haha...

Can someone please confirm that has been on the Pearl recently where Sugarcane Mojito Bar is?

Also, have they changed O'Sheehan's to The Local? I want to be sure I have everything correct on the itinerary I'm putting together. I'd be quite embarrassed if it's wrong! We have a lot of new cruisers coming along with us, so we have to make it as fool proof as possible lol.

Thank you again in advance!

Thank you - I'm requesting current names/locations of O'Sheehan's and Sugarcane, as I am making an itinerary for our group.

39 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

On all of the ships, O'Sheehan's will become The Local.  

1 hour ago, JC5240 said:

Thank you - I'm requesting current names/locations of O'Sheehan's and Sugarcane, as I am making an itinerary for our group.

It hasn't gone through a recent drydock (last was 2017). NCL's site and 3rd party deck plans still show it as O'Sheehans and Mojito bar on 13.

• Like 1

Thank you very much!!!

5 minutes ago, KSSS2013 said:

It hasn't gone through a recent drydock (last was 2017). NCL's site and 3rd party deck plans still show it as O'Sheehans and Mojito bar on 13.

1 hour ago, JC5240 said:

As I poster earlier - Sugarcane Mojito bar:

The Sugarcane Mojito bar on the DAWN and JEWEL class ships is in Moderno adjacent to Cagney's Deck 13.

DAWN - STAR

JEWEL - JADE - GEM - PEARL 

Regarding O'Sheehan's to be renamed "The Local" those are all on deck 8 for the above ships.

When you are in the Atrium Lobby (deck 7) at Guest Services look up one deck - both Port and

Starboard side there is the O'Sheehan's (The Local) - name changes are easy to do and do not

require a dry-dock.  Both of these bars are or have an Irish theme.

As a note:

O'Sheehan's (The Local) are the fast food restaurants open 24/7

Sugarcane Mojito is open to all during the evening hours - dinning reservations at Cagney's Moderno not required

During the morning and lunch hours it is open for Suite and Haven Guests only ! 

• Like 1