Celebrity classic drink package

Andie 49

23 hours ago, micheleata said:

Or you can wait until you are on board.   At least 20 people will ask  you if you are interested in upgrading the first day.   

Very true, and they must get a cut somehow because the server was very happy when my wife and I upgraded.  Or maybe it just makes their job easier?

It's $10 a day for my cruise.  I think plus the 20% gratuity.

Edited by CTBob

We just returned from 17 nights (b2b) on Reflection. We had the classic pkg as a perk. 

i LOOOOVE champagne!!! We both love caipirinhas (Brazilian national drink), I drink Sauvignon blanc, hubby likes Malbec. Hubby looooooves pina coladas and drank on daily.  I drink a LOT of spring water which is available at every bar and restaurant with the classic pkg.

I eat keto, so low carb no sugar. I’m not big on pop but hubby drinks ginger ale and Diet Coke. Ginger ale had sugar so no for me. But hubby drank it. I used champagne in place of ginger ale for the bubbles. It WORKS!

I drink my champagne (or sparkling wine) in a tall glass on ice - no hangover!

I can ALWAYS tell the difference between sparkling wine and genuine champagne! I ordered my champagne on the rocks each time at bars handing over my card which says “CALL” for Classic pkg. Sometimes I received sparkling wine sometimes champagne 🤷‍♀️. Never an additional charge with the exception of a mistake which we corrected at guest services. No worries. 

At lunch hubby had wine or Diet Coke or pina coladas. I had champagne on the rocks. Dinner we drank Sauvignon blanc and EVERY night our goddess Roberta our Brazilian bar server would make me a caipirinha with my monk fruit sweetener and made hubby a real one with sugar. After consuming the caipirinhas each night we would add a glass of Prosecco to the ice and limes in the glass and it was delightful. 

The coffees and teas were excellent at El Bacio! Seriously, I carry my own tea (tea snob!!) and their English breakfast was very good. I carry my own pure organic ginger tea for health reasons. 

We actually drank less than the value the pkg would cost if paid for. Only one time in 17 days  did a bar tender tell me to specify sparkling wine! 

I don’t think we would book Celebrity without two perks - drinks and either obc or paid gratuities. Celebrity is more expensive than RCI so in our minds there needs to be perks. We were very happy with our drinks on both cruises. 

Hope this answers some questions. 
Dee