Riviera Biggest Balconies

Rebels82

We just sailed sister ship Marina through the Panama Canal, deck 7 aft, in an extended balcony, category B3.  Really great!  I think there are about 10 rooms each side forward and aft like this.  You just need to check the deck plan map, the balconies are shown to extend further than neighboring ones.  The only issue is that when you are in the outer section of these balconies, those on decks above can look down on you.  I didn’t care (made sure I was clothed!) and during the daylight full transit it was amazing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, catsngoats said:

We just sailed sister ship Marina through the Panama Canal, deck 7 aft, in an extended balcony, category B3.  Really great!  I think there are about 10 rooms each side forward and aft like this.  You just need to check the deck plan map, the balconies are shown to extend further than neighboring ones.  The only issue is that when you are in the outer section of these balconies, those on decks above can look down on you.  I didn’t care (made sure I was clothed!) and during the daylight full transit it was amazing.

IMG_9874.JPG

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Queen of DaNile said:

Definitely Deck 7 forward and aft. This is 7128 and being a PH it's wider as well as being deeper.

DSCN3999.JPG

When was that picture taken?  The loungers in those back penthouses were always much nicer than those which are in the B3 extended balconi1104492255_Riviera7135balcony.thumb.jpg.1d68e0f9074de14e610e6af0bda6ea65.jpges