FLL hotels where we can leave our car while we cruise?

USVIcruizer

Check out the official Fort Lauderdale tourism website for lots of good information:  www.sunny.org.

The cruising section is https://www.sunny.org/plan-your-trip/cruisers/cruise-hotels/.

Also check out ParkSleepFly:  https://www.parksleepfly.com/ft-lauderdale-airport-hotels-with-parking-fll

We stayed at the Fairfield Inns and Suites on Griffin Road...the will allow you to leave your car there for 7 days for a cruise, and they provide one way shuttle to the cruise port.  I believe you can get the shuttle for the return trip back, but it may be $10.00 or something like that...nice hotel as well.

On 2/9/2020 at 9:45 AM, USVIcruizer said:

Any recommendations for FLL area hotels that will allow us to leave our car for the week while we cruise, preferably free of charge?
Thanks in advance!

Are you planning on spending the night at the hotel.  I ask because one poster was looking for hotels where he could leave his car without booking a room for the night.

Having just returned from a recent cruise after having a bad experience with transportation getting us back to the hotel where we parked I can tell you where not to go. We cruise a couple times a year driving from Virginia stopping in GA first night, then normally park and cruise from Homewood Suites in Dania Beach (Fairfield also uses the same provider). Homewood Suites has been fine but the transportation provider unfortunately no longer can be counted on since they ultimately left us!  Long story short we followed instructions perfectly, couldn't get any of the 3 numbers to answer, then got a nasty reply from one of them over an hour later. During this almost 2 hour ordeal we never even saw a shuttle come by our terminal from this provider.  Fortunately another provider took pity on us and 4 others by offering us a ride. So... we are also in need of another clean hotel in a safe area to park our car that will take us to and bring us back from Port Everglades with no problems. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel that uses All Stars? I hear they are great and saw several of their vans while we waited for our people to show up.

Thanks for any help you can give😊

Howdy neighbor! 😃

Taxi back to your hotel, instead of waiting too long for a shuttle, will cost about $15+

www.sunny.org has a list of hotels offering cruise parking deals.  You might call or email "All Stars" to see what hotels they service

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Fivelinks said:

So... we are also in need of another clean hotel in a safe area to park our car that will take us to and bring us back from Port Everglades with no problems. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel that uses All Stars? I hear they are great and saw several of their vans while we waited for our people to show up.

Book anywhere you like and park at the port.  The money you save isn't worth it if you're stuck at the port or at the hotel waiting for a shuttle.

• Like 1

We have stayed a few times at the Rodeway Inn & Suites Airport/Cruise Port and would not hesitate to recommend them.  While we fly in, I know they have a stay& park price.  I doubt very much you will find anyplace with free parking.  They have free shuttles to/from both the airport and port and have a few buses.  Their drivers are employees of the hotel, not third party.  We have used this shuttle service a number of times and it works (at least for us! ) flawlessly.  We are staying here again in late March.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:20 PM, Fivelinks said:

Having just returned from a recent cruise after having a bad experience with transportation getting us back to the hotel where we parked I can tell you where not to go. We cruise a couple times a year driving from Virginia stopping in GA first night, then normally park and cruise from Homewood Suites in Dania Beach (Fairfield also uses the same provider). Homewood Suites has been fine but the transportation provider unfortunately no longer can be counted on since they ultimately left us!  Long story short we followed instructions perfectly, couldn't get any of the 3 numbers to answer, then got a nasty reply from one of them over an hour later. During this almost 2 hour ordeal we never even saw a shuttle come by our terminal from this provider.  Fortunately another provider took pity on us and 4 others by offering us a ride. So... we are also in need of another clean hotel in a safe area to park our car that will take us to and bring us back from Port Everglades with no problems. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel that uses All Stars? I hear they are great and saw several of their vans while we waited for our people to show up.

We stay in the Dania Beach area hotels book the parking package but use SAS Transportation for transfers to port Everglades or Port of Miami. They are very dependable.  Great owner and group of drivers.