MSCf ree internet in YC

cruisingnewtoit

I have two YC sailings after May that show it included.  It's up to 4GB depending on length of sailing.  I don't think anyone has already received this particular package on a recent cruise as it doesn't begin until May.  Many people have received basically the same internet package as part of the All In promotion.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Até said:

I have two YC sailings after May that show it included.  It's up to 4GB depending on length of sailing.  I don't think anyone has already received this particular package on a recent cruise as it doesn't begin until May.  Many people have received basically the same internet package as part of the All In promotion.

What is the all in promotion?

52 minutes ago, cruisingnewtoit said:

When you log into MSC site and look for a cruise. On pricing and details page, you have a choice of clicking on All In promotion box. Interesting that if you click on this for a YC category cabin, price increases . The only thing not already included in YC would be OBC of $100 per cabin.  internet will be included in cruises after May1, 2020. All In Plus promotion has drink pkg, internet and OBC and reduced deposits. Available on all regions MSC sails. Checked ours for Northern Europe and fare with promo is $300 more for YC that already gets drinks and WiFi. Not sure it is worth paying $300 for $100 OBC -roll 👀 eyes.

Edited by phissy
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, cruisingnewtoit said:

It's a bundled promotional rate, currently called "All In Plus", offered in North America that includes the Easy drink package, Standard internet package, up to $100 OBC and reduced deposits.  It really doesn't affect YC bookings much as they get most of the benefits, or better, anyway.  It usually only increases the YC fares by $40pp so you really end up $20 to the positive with the OBC and get the reduced deposit.  I'm not sure if you would get both the YC internet package and the All In internet package on sailings after May, but assume you would.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Cruise-Deals/All-In-Plus-Wave.aspx

Edited by Até
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cruisingnewtoit said:

Hi All

MSC webpage states all.YC sailings will receive free 4 gb internet after May 2020. My DH called YC today, CSR claims he will.have this benefit on.our cruise (Mera) this month. 

Any receive this benefit.on a recent cruise?

It was a perk on our January cruise when we reserved last spring .  I don't remember the name of the promo which also include dinner and a Cirque show.

Edited by capriccio
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, cruisingnewtoit said:

Hi All

MSC webpage states all.YC sailings will receive free 4 gb internet after May 2020. My DH called YC today, CSR claims he will.have this benefit on.our cruise (Mera) this month. 

Any receive this benefit.on a recent cruise?

please let us know!  Wow sail in March and won’t buy the pkg if we don’t need to?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, marti2282 said:

please let us know!  Wow sail in March and won’t buy the pkg if we don’t need to?

The free internet for Yacht Club bookings begins May, 2020.  I see you are sailing in March, 2020 so you will only have an internet package if you booked under the All In promotion.  On your booking confirmation look at page three  "Booking Details" and at "Price Description:" it will either say "All In Drinks & Wifi" or "Escape To Sea Cruise Only".

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Até said:

The free internet for Yacht Club bookings begins May, 2020.  I see you are sailing in March, 2020 so you will only have an internet package if you booked under the All In promotion.  On your booking confirmation look at page three  "Booking Details" and at "Price Description:" it will either say "All In Drinks & Wifi" or "Escape To Sea Cruise Only".

I booked a couple months ago Seaside in the YC.  It will be our third time on the Seaside in YC.   I guess I am confused.  Will I received the WiFi?  We sail in July.

1 hour ago, Hobby3333 said:

I booked a couple months ago Seaside in the YC.  It will be our third time on the Seaside in YC.   I guess I am confused.  Will I received the WiFi?  We sail in July.

Both my YC bookings that sail after May show a "Premium" internet package up to 4GB under the YC inclusion section of the booking confirmation.  One was booked with the Escape to Sea rate that does not otherwise include internet.  The other was booked with the All In rate so I expect to have two internet packages on that sailing since All In includes an internet package and now so does YC.  So you should have at least one.  If you don't know then see my post you quoted to find out under what promotion you booked.

• Thanks 1