Coffee card on back 2 back

rickadoo

Here's my question: I'm doing a B2B on the Grand with 2 grandkids on 1st leg. In that IC can do a coffee-free blended drink (yes, I've done a vanilla one there) can I trade my minibar for 1 card on my account and one on the 14 yr olds? 

I'm planning on letting her play basketball but I won't be with her. Can she get a blended drink by the pool? (they have a Coffee & Cones ) I'm watching / controlling the 6 yr olds movements onboard.  

12 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Here's my question: I'm doing a B2B on the Grand with 2 grandkids on 1st leg. In that IC can do a coffee-free blended drink (yes, I've done a vanilla one there) can I trade my minibar for 1 card on my account and one on the 14 yr olds? 

I'm planning on letting her play basketball but I won't be with her. Can she get a blended drink by the pool? (they have a Coffee & Cones ) I'm watching / controlling the 6 yr olds movements onboard.  

1 mini bar = 2 coffee packages.

You'll have to ask passenger services to switch one of them to the 14 y.o. DG.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rickadoo said:

Does anyone know if you can use one coffee card on a back 2 back or will I have to buy one per cruise?

Just got off a B2B for 30 days. Coffee pkg. was good for the entire time.

Not sure about if you still have to have 1 "punch", didn't use anything close to all of them. We mostly got the free brewed stuff. The tea (vanilla bean) and the brewed coffee.

15 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

1 mini bar = 2 coffee packages.

You'll have to ask passenger services to switch one of them to the 14 y.o. DG.

OTOH: Can I get it switched to an old friend on the ship as well? There's no way she'd go thru that many .... maybe 1 or 2

51 minutes ago, cruiselover05 said:

Does Room Service inform Passenger Services you have given back the mini bar?  How do we get the coffee cards on our account?

Passenger Services does not do it Room Service does.

Thats the fastest way.

Room Service handles the mini bars and adds the packages to your account or swaps out the drinks if requested.

Just call them.

• Like 1

On previous cruises they've added the coffee program as soon as I called and picked up the mini bar sometime later on embarkation day. This is my 1st time in many years where I'm not 

FWIW Princess states that I 'probably' cannot transfer the coffee program to someone not linked to my account. I've told them to just go to IC with me and I'll use my 'punches' to cover their lattes