Wine discount with Unlimited dining package

thomaskuhn

I tried searching but the CC site has become a mess. 

My wife and I drink wine, but do not want to spend a  lot for the drink package.  We planned on getting the unlimited dining package. It lists 40% off bottles of wine. Based on some wine lists I saw, we could get a decently cheap bottle and get 40% off. It would be about $25 a bottle. What I we finish a bottle, can we buy another? Can we take the unfinish portion to the cabin? 

Are there any "gotchas" with this deal?  RCL seems to have more suprises in fine print that I remember from Celebrity.

We have been taking land trips lately, but just booked for end of summer, I am having trouble finding wine lists to see what will be available with the dining package. Our sailing is on Allure. Also remember that you can carry 2 bottles of wine on board with you. 

If you are lucky the wine is available by the glass and either included in the package or only slightly above the package limit.  You only pay the extra plus 18% of that.  Much cheaper than buying bottle.

10 hours ago, thomaskuhn said:

I tried searching but the CC site has become a mess. 

My wife and I drink wine, but do not want to spend a  lot for the drink package.  We planned on getting the unlimited dining package. It lists 40% off bottles of wine. Based on some wine lists I saw, we could get a decently cheap bottle and get 40% off. It would be about $25 a bottle. What I we finish a bottle, can we buy another? Can we take the unfinish portion to the cabin? 

Are there any "gotchas" with this deal?  RCL seems to have more suprises in fine print that I remember from Celebrity.

Where are you seeing the prices? The prices it will be interesting to see what’s available. 

15 minutes ago, LeeW said:

If you are lucky the wine is available by the glass and either included in the package or only slightly above the package limit.  You only pay the extra plus 18% of that.  Much cheaper than buying bottle.

Wine isn't included with the Unlimited Dining Pkg which is what the OP is booking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luisc25 said:

Where are you seeing the prices? The prices it will be interesting to see what’s available. 

google “royal caribbean wine list” and the ship name.  You can then go to the images tab and see lots of them.  Just look at dates as some will be older.