Bible Study on Emerald ??

mendotaman

Last year on the Ruby to Hawaii, we enjoyed a passenger-led Bible study. It was a great way to start the day. For our Hawaii cruise on the Emerald this year (April 14) they don’t know If there will be and say I can’t find out until I get onboard. Is there a way to get that set up beforehand?  

I don't know if this is the best way to go about this. But if you wish to make sure it's included in the Patters, you can try (no guarantees) by printing out a simple letter to the cruise and/or entertainment directors on Emerald (just hand-write the names once you find them from the first day's patter) and hand them to the guest services desk and ask if they may deliver them to the respective individuals. Someone else can correct me about what the best way is or if guests just simply have no say on Patter content. 

I've often led both bible study and the Sunday interdenominational service. For the bible study just let the cruise director know by a note to him/her, via passenger service desk soon after you board. For the Sunday service it's best to take a letter of good intent from your local church secretary. If you are fortunate to have ( and if he is still around) Lee * as cruise director then shout for joy in the Lord.