Edge specialty restaurants

dg33

We are excited to join Edge in a couple of week and have booked the 3 night specialty restaurant package. As I’m not familiar with any of the choices (did Qsine twice- cute but done!), can anyone give us suggestions for our three?

If you did Qsine when it used the IPads and the menu was small plates that isn’t what is in the venue now.  It has changed to LePetit Chef a set menu dinner accompanied by animation.  We enjoyed Fine Cut Steakhouse but it was very noisy.  We like the Roof Top Grill, the 1st time on a night we had a late port departure  & it was very enjoyable.  2nd time we were at sea & it was windy -things blowing off the table, food got cool quickly and then it rained.  I don’t know if they have added a roof or wind screens by now.

16 minutes ago, mafig said:

jelayne,,

we have reserved Fine Cut even though we've read reviews about it being noisy.

Can you recommend where we can request being seated where it would be less noisy?

We had dinner there last week and it was noisy, but not as bad as I had expected based on reviews.   It is adjacent to the Grand Plaza overlook so the noise level really depended on  whatever music was being played below.    We were there for a special dinner so were in a  separate, semi-enclose dining area (which you would think would have been quieter, but wasn’t) near the entrance.  There was a long line to be seated at 6:00 pm.    I don’t have a recommendation as to seating except to ask as soon as you check in at the podium.  

• Thanks 1

We dined at Fine Cut last week, and were surprised that we did not find it noisy.  Both the food and service were excellent, and we had a lovely evening.  We were seated not too far from the balcony overlooking the grand plaza, but I think the section closest to the windows might be quieter. 

Enjoy your cruise.  We loved the Edge.

• Thanks 1