Best way to get from one terminal to another at Port Everglades?

helen haywood

9 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Thanks for sharing.  How did you let Royal know, did you speak to guest services?  Personally if I had to wait a half hour for a shuttle I'd walk (SE FL usually isn't that hot/humid until late in the morning) 

And you live in Socal??  Humid all day and night during most months.

Easy peasy if you're disembarking at 25 and going to 21--it's just across the street. If you have to go to say, 29, there's a port shuttle bus that stops at the entrance to the Palm garage (just across the street and down a little from 25). The shuttle can take you and your luggage. Free..but we give a tip.

If it's 19...walk through the Palm parking garage and you're there.

Check out the port map on porteverglades.com to get your bearings.

I've taken the Crew Shuttle before. Shuttle goes from your ship to the airport, back to Port Everglades and then to the various ships that crew members are transferring to. The initial wait was 30 minutes. The ride was another 30-45 minutes.

I wouldn't do it again. Would instead pay $10 for a 5-minute taxi ride, aka instant gratification.

14 hours ago, Nado44 said:

I've taken the Crew Shuttle before. Shuttle goes from your ship to the airport, back to Port Everglades and then to the various ships that crew members are transferring to. The initial wait was 30 minutes. The ride was another 30-45 minutes.

I wouldn't do it again. Would instead pay $10 for a 5-minute taxi ride, aka instant gratification.

A very smart person you are! 🙂🥂

February 2022 we did a S2S2S.  Went from the Allure to the Apex to the Odyssey.

This was also when Covid testing was required 3 days prior.  They took care of that on board.

We were shuttled (complimentary) between each ship. 

A little chaotic with finding our shuttle but we made it.

We arranged the shuttle service with the Diamond Concierge and the Elite Concierge.  Don't know if being D+ and Elite makes a difference.

Exiting the terminal, we asked 5 different port personnel where we should go to catch the shuttle to another terminal.  We received 5 different sets of directions, none of which resulted in a shuttle bus appearing.  We were exhausted from dragging our luggage back and forth to the different locations.

Finally we asked a police officer who was directing traffic.  He told us there is no shuttle and suggested we take a taxi.  Best $10 we ever spent!