Edge Rooftop Garden Grill

jmdlv1

Wondering if anybody has tried this.

Was the food quality good and worth the up charge.

Unrelated question ,are the drinks at Eden included in the premium beverage package?

I saw several that were $20 and did not know if there was a limit.

Thanks in advance.

The food in the rooftop garden was good, but not worth the upcharge IMO. I was in a suite that included specialty dining so we tried them all. Eden, Finecut, and Raw on 5 were outstanding and I would feel they were worth the extra money. 

We did enjoy the rooftop garden the food was like an upscale BBQ which we enjoyed the service was good and the staff very friendly and looked after us well.

It is a bit open and could be a problem if windy although they may have changed the layout as we were on the Edge in March.

Not worth it at all... we'd never go back. Def not the same level as Lawn Club Grill

Service was very slow out of the kitchen. ( Not crowded but we waited over an hr for a  salad and a burger....c'mon) .  Management there could care less. As we were walking out still unfed,..they agreed to a 50 per cent credit and the food finally appeared. By then why bother?

The food  still flies from the plates and the portions are  ridiculouly large.,tough to consume,

No escape from the sun

My friend and I did Rooftop Garden Grill for dinner on our Edge cruise and loved it.  That was the only specialty restaurant that we did.  I would say it was as good as LCG on Reflection.  I was hoping they did it for lunch on the day we had a late arrival in San Juan, but they didn't.  Once is not enough for me at RGG.  That said, as we arrived at RGG for dinner, the skies opened up and there was a downpour.  The people that were already seated scrambled to get under cover.  We requested that our reservation be pushed back, which it was.  30 minutes later, everything was dry and we had a great meal.  So yes, the weather can be a factor.