ENCORE Oceanview 13700

flcraigs5

14 hours ago, flcraigs5 said:

Just got our Oceanview guarantee room and its 13700 at the very front of the ship. Anybody out there that has stayed in cabin 13700 and can tell me layout etc. Pictures would be awesome if you have any 🙂

I don't have pictures handy, but I can tell you that you are in for a BIG treat. One of the best rooms on the ship. That guarantee did you pretty well! Congrats! 

Robbie

19 hours ago, flcraigs5 said:

Just got our Oceanview guarantee room and its 13700 at the very front of the ship. Anybody out there that has stayed in cabin 13700 and can tell me layout etc. Pictures would be awesome if you have any 🙂

Nice room. Great views. It’s a bed in the middle of a small room. Drawer space under the sloped window. 

It is a very loooonnnng walk. Down narrow halls to/from the elevators. You’ll get your exercise. 

In rough seas, you’ll get a lot of motion and loud, continuous sounds of the waves pounding the bow. And if there is a medivac, several hours of noise and helicopters hovering just outside your window (we had one at 2 am). 

We have been assigned OV Room 9702 on the Encore and it is located on the front of the ship - not forward...

II did ask for comments and got unfavorable comments (but only about 5 people replied)

here is a picture of our room, i assume yours will be similar although you will be higher so maybe your window will be larger.  It does appear that it will be a long walk to our room.

ovfront.jpg

ov.jpg

ov2.jpg

Edited by Cleo1611

4 minutes ago, romalley99 said:

The 700 cabins from 9-13 are all a little bigger. Although similar to the pics posted above. 

The *700 Oceanview staterooms on the BA Plus ships are wider than standard. There are slight differences in layout but Bliss and Encore should be the same...

Thanks for the information everyone. Wow if its anything like that video we will be very happy with the space for 2 people 🙂. Not to worried about the motion at the front of the ship. We were in a suite on the Sun at the very front and absolutely loved it!! I will make sure to get some pictures and post when we get back so others that wonder will know !

• 1 year later...
On 2/18/2020 at 11:32 AM, flcraigs5 said:

Can you upload a picture of NCL Encore cabin 13700

I booked the Joy for 1/2022 and was lucky enough to get cabin 10700 which I expect to be the same as the one in that video. 

We always get balcony cabins but the extra space, extra closet, storage and large bathroom with double sink is better for me as I'm traveling with my wife and 21 yo daughter. 

And we all know how much stuff the ladies like to bring. On my last 2 cruises I had to basically live out of my suitcase as they filled up everything else. The shoes alone can take up a closet. Lmao

On 2/18/2020 at 11:32 AM, flcraigs5 said:

Do you have a picture of the Ncl encore 13700 cabin